Programs For Small to Mid-sized Business Owners and Executives
Click on the program title to learn more about each offering:
How To Use the CEO Mindset For Small Business Success (February 27, 2013: recording available)
Small Business Emerging Leaders Program-Setting the Course: What Is My Leadership Style? (coming in April 2013)
So, why is it so hard to think of yourself as CEO? Maybe it sounds like you’re putting on airs but if you are a small business owner, you are already acting like a CEO. But sometimes things cloud our vision or get in the way of our priorities.
- Do you feel uncertain or even nervous about leading your business into its next stage?
- Are you holding your business back by focusing so much on the day to day work?
- Is it time to stop being the “technical expert” and step up and be the CEO of your small business?
- How would your business be more successful if you were a practical visionary?
In this complimentary webinar, you will:
- Understand how your business vision directly boosts productivity and revenue
- Learn how to manage the emotional demands of your new role
- Learn simple techniques successful CEO’s use in their everyday leadership that defines a clear path to future growth
Want more information before registering? Visit the How To Use the CEO Mindset For Small Business Success page.
Time: 7:00pm GMT – 8:15pm GMT/2:00 pm ET -3:15pm ET
Where: From the comfort of your office, home or wherever you may be. Webinar format
Cost: No cost. For more information and to register, please click here
I hope you will join us on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 for this complimentary 75 minute webinar with Q&A
(Sign up anyway for the recording if you cannot make the live webinar)
Living Business Plan – The Best Kept Secret For Focused Growth
What is a living business plan? Consider this…what would it feel like to discover a year down the road that your business is hemorrhaging money or you are targeting the wrong market, or, conversely, you can’t explain to yourself why your business is doing well?
A stripped down business plan that practical and effective. In this jam-packed presentation, you’ll discover the secret of how easy and practical it is to have a business plan that is as active as you are.
~Revisit your vision, core values and core purpose to make sure you’re on track
~Learn simple methods to analyze and measure how your business is thriving
~Fine tune your current goals and map out steps to achieve them
Get in on the secret of how living business plans focuses the growth of your small business. Be practical, powerful and confident that you know where your business is going and exactly how you’re going to lead it there!
When: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Time: 7:00pm -8:15pm Irish/UK; 2:00pm ET – 3:15pm ET; 11:00am PT – 12:15pm PT
Where: Webinar – the comfort of your office, your home or wherever you may be
Cost: Free; complimentary, no cost
Are you unsure what to include in your strategic plan but feel confident you can produce a stronger, more vibrant business?
A growth stage is a time of great change for a business. Whether you are a business owner or an executive in a small to mid-sized business, roles shift and it becomes clear that being a leader is more than a title. Becoming a leader is a full-on experience that takes you out of your comfort zone, asks a great deal of you as a person and expands how you influence and work with others. In this interactive webinar, you will
- Articulate your vision for upcoming fiscal year
- Craft goals that support your strategic intent and map out steps so you stay focused on the right tasks
- Map out steps so you stay focused on the right tasks and roles and stop wasting time
Go from uncertain to confident that you are a positive leader who can produce a stronger, more vibrant business
When: Coming in April 2013
Time: 7:00 GMT-8:30 GMT/2:00pm ET-3:30pm ET/11:00 PT-11:30 PT
Cost: $79 USD (as of 1/2013: €59.32 EUR; £49.74 GBP) for each webinar. Visit the Small Business Emerging Leaders Program page for more details about the other focus areas.