Programs For Small to Mid-sized Business Owners and Executives
Click on the program title to learn more about each offering:
Thinking about moving into an international market…maybe even the US? This is a big step for any company and requires a clear-minded leader. But sometimes things cloud our vision or get in the way of our priorities.
- Do you feel uncertain or even nervous about leading your business into its next stage?
- Not sure what to plan for or what to avoid before you begin your plans for expanding in the US?
- What are you doing to ready yourself for the changes in identity, workload and the emotional life of your SME?
In this complimentary virtual workshop, you will:
- Explore your expectations and plans for expanding in the US
- Define your role as managing director (or CEO) in your SME
- Begin to identify potential pitfalls of expanding in the US
- Learn simple techniques to manage the emotional demands of your role as leader and manager of an international business
- Become aware of available resources to smooth your path as you expand your business in the US
Want more information before registering? Visit the Using the CEO Mindset To Grow the International Side of Your SME page or simply register here.
Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Time: 7:00pm GMT/2:00pm ET to 8:15pm GMT/3:15pm ET
Where: From the comfort of your office, home or wherever you may be. Webinar format
Cost: No cost.
I hope you will join us on October 30, 2013 for this complimentary 75 minute webinar with Q&A
Seminar 1: Setting the Course: What Is Your Leadership Style?
Are you unsure what to include in your strategic plan but feel confident you can produce a stronger, more vibrant business?
A growth stage is a time of great change for a business. Whether you are a business owner or an executive in a small to mid-sized business, roles shift and it becomes clear that being a leader is more than a title. Becoming a leader is a full-on experience that takes you out of your comfort zone, asks a great deal of you as a person and expands how you influence and work with others. In this interactive webinar, you will
- Articulate your vision for upcoming fiscal year
- Craft goals that support your strategic intent and map out steps so you stay focused on the right tasks
- Map out steps so you stay focused on the right tasks and roles and stop wasting time
Go from uncertain to confident that you are a positive leader who can produce a stronger, more vibrant business
When: Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Time: 1:00pm to 2:15pm ET/6:00pm -7:15pm GMT/10:00am to 11:15am PT
Cost: $79 USD (as of 9/2013: €59.18 EUR; £49.65 GBP) for each webinar. Visit the CEO Mindset Leadership Development Program for more details about the other focus areas.