It is a joy to guide small to mid-sized business owners and executives, internationally and in the US, to unlock the CEO within. By combining executive coaching, metrics, a background in psychology and cross-cultural experience, I have developed a 3 Keys coaching process using goal-oriented, short-term coaching cycles.
Whether you are expanding in your own community or into another country, my business coaching and consulting process helps clients move from being excited about a new business phase to having the tools to make it actually happen. With each stage of the 3 Keys coaching process, we tackle strategic planning, goal setting, organizational development and managing the stress and feelings of overwhelm that often plague small business owners and executives. This results in clients feeling confident in identifying and developing strategies to be more effective leaders, plan more creatively, increase revenues and overcome the fears and obstacles that interfere with building thriving small to mid-sized businesses.
The 3 Keys Coaching Process
1st stage (Ability) focuses on:
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your vision for your small to mid-size business
- Your role in your company
We set up an action plan with measurable goals, deadlines and how you want me to hold you accountable
2nd stage (Success) is the middle portion of the coaching. The focus is on:
- Finding solutions for what is getting in your way
- Evaluating how things are going
- Rehearsing strategies for better communication and the other goals we set up in the Ability stage
In between sessions, there is often homework, reading or other actions that support your development.
3rd stage (Growth) is the last stage of the 3 Keys Coaching process.
- Follow up with any areas that still need attention
- Identify how you are using your skills on a daily basis
Halfway through the full coaching cycle, a formal evaluation is conducted to assess how our coaching is working. This gives us an opportunity to evaluate your progress and how my coaching is working for you.
More Ways to Connect with Me:
- Chief Community Manager of Kaizen Biz and Host of Twitter chat, #KaizenBiz (a chat that uses the concept of “kaizen” for continual improvement in how we think and act in business)
- Member of Irish Network-Boston
- Member of the #SMEcommunity (a grassroots networking group of Irish small businesses)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) 4-term Board member of the Boston chapter (past)
- Come chat with me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
I also blog on Tweak Your Biz about issues that small business owners face as they expand into new markets or connect with a more sophisticated customer and I have been a featured expert at Mass Innovation Nights.
When I’m not doing some kind of “business-thing”, I love music, reading, baseball, learning foreign languages (yes, even Irish) and traveling.
You can also find me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
Training and Education
- Coaches Training Institute
- Antioch University New England — MA in Counseling Pyschology
- Emmanuel College — BA